Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My First Blog Award!




~ I received this award from http://www.perlillapets.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much PerlillaPets!!
Yayyyyyy!  What an honor coming from such a great artist!

In order to accept this award I must answer these questions:
 
Q1) Name your favorite color? Primrose
Q2) Name your favorite song? No Chump Love Sucker by RHCP

Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
Dark Chocolate Gelato
Q4) What annoys you at the moment? overcast, wet and cold weather

Q5) Your favorite pet? Toby, my dog in college

Q6) Black or White?  grey
Q7) Your biggest fear? death and, short of that, failure
Q8) Best Feature? my curly hair

Q9) Everyday attitude?
be kind
Q10) What is perfection? what?! no idea!

Q11) Guilty Pleasure? dark chocolate, or peanut butter mixed with powdered sugar
Q12) When you're upset you? read
Now I've got to figure out who to pass the award on to!

Thanks again Perlilla!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment