Friday, October 14, 2011

The Last of My Halloween Stuffies . . . i think

Everyone's starting to post Christmas items on Etsy now, so I'm guessing it's about time for me to put away the orange and black material, and get out the green and red?  I don't think I'm Quite ready for full-on Christmas, so I think I'll just stick with Fall colors for now.  What do you think?

Here are the last (I think) of the Halloween themed items I'll be listing on Etsy (this year):
Ghostie Pair - Jumping Jacks

Ghostie Pair - Opposites Attract

Ghostie Pair - Stayin' Alive

Igor Mini - The newest from the Inspired Series


 You can find out what inspired Igor by going to his listing - http://www.etsy.com/listing/83885416/igor-mini-stuffed-frankenstein-monster

I'm having a little trouble thinking of Christmas themed items.  Any ideas?
Thanks!
:)

3 comments:

  1. very cute :) Im not ready to start on Christmas yet either but I have to. Love the ghosts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I've finished making halloween things for now (because I had so much trouble making a pumpkin) but starting christmas already? No. I'mma do some fall related things~<3 I've also recently discovered Fairy Kei so I've been making more plushies that style. :3 Lala~ I love the two matching ghosties~<3

    ReplyDelete