Monday, November 7, 2011

Dangit, i feel like a pooper-scooper :(

I think I'm losing the battle with this stupid cold. Constant sneezing, ridiculous amounts of mucus, aches and pains, tight itchy lungs...BLECH

Anyway, here's what I've been working on lately:







There will be some Christmas turtles, dripdrops, curlies, a chester.

Oh, and don't worry, I'm Constantly washing my hands so as not to share the cold-cooties.
Here is the finished ChristmasChester and ChristmasCurly:


I'm thinking of making little Christmas hats for some of my "regular" listings.  What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. The cold's lately keep hanging on longer and longer! I had a cold two weeks ago and am just getting over a cough. I hope you feel better soon! Cute creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little creatures! Glad to have found your blog!

    Lynette - Sweet Posy Dreams
    Etsy Blog Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well-wishes! I'm feeling much better :)

    ReplyDelete